Bharat's Brand Image and Tourism
1) cleanliness - giving out responsibility to build toilets, recycling plants to the temples, churches, masjids. Political risks but to be taken in confidence. Appeal to public for contribution.
2) pollution free, bicycle friendly, neat public transport
3) export yoga-gurus, meditation knowledge
4) tourism information booths, brochures, maps, discount coupons
5) for all possible tourist destinations, online portals and facility to buy tickets through portal
6) tax refund (I read GST refunds for foreigners would be available in near future)
7) dedicated sightseeing transportation
8) compulsory course in school and colleges about do's and don't do's. Benefits of tourism to the country and how one can contribute to the same
9) less noisy - "sorry" is the meaning of horn if you honk.
10) inter destination marketing. If person travels to one touristic place, he should be able to buy tickets - 1) for similar tourist place 2) nearby tourist place
Example idea, forts in Maharashtra can be visited under one program
It is very saddening to see some of the media houses color the whole country as rapist or lynching. In a country of more than a billion population, 5-10 incidents happen and Bharat is labelled. Though I condemn any of such incidents but colouring/labelling whole country under that is something some of the media houses, especially the ones owned by foreign entities are doing it. I hope journalists will do a favour to majority of people by not labelling the whole country or whole community for few incidents.